Thousands of hopefuls... four cities... one winner: Offlimit Communications brings you the MTV Base VJ Search
Everyone has a dream and for the last six months, BTL/experiential agency Offlimit Communications has been helping people realise their dreams of becoming the next MTV Base VJ.
“It was quite a feat putting together a production of this magnitude; from the pre-awareness all the way through to execution, we had to push the envelope, true to our OLC DNA. We turn imagination into action and VJ Search has helped us make that happen,” commented Offlimit Communications' MTV Base Business Unit Director, Kevin Mitchell.
Offlimit Communications was responsible for branding, logistics, venue management, ensuring community involvement and engagement, operations, health and safety regulations, talent management and managing the top 25 call-back contestants. Due to the strong relationships Offlimit Communications has with their existing clients, they brought on McDonalds South Africa and Coca Cola, who made sure that hopefuls were fed and hydrated through the grueling audition process.
The MTV Base VJ Search airs on 12 July, 9pm CAT.
Offlimit Communications' press office
- Playbook Hub launches Playbook 2 Aug 2017
- Thousands of hopefuls... four cities... one winner: Offlimit Communications brings you the MTV Base VJ Search 11 Jul 2017
- Five African countries. One night. OLC shuts it down with Ballantine's Beat of Africa 12 May 2017
- OLC on a landslide winning streak 10 May 2017
- Offlimit Communication ups the ante with new office to call their own 2 May 2017