Call to enter Cartier Women's Initiative Awards 2018
Entries to the Cartier Women's Initiative Awards 2018 are open until 31 August 2017. The awards seek inspirational female entrepreneurs worldwide who are starting up their business, in all fields of activities, to solve contemporary global challenges.
Group photo of all 2017 laureates. Image credit: Cartier
The 18 finalists, representing the top three projects from each of the six regions, will receive:
• One-to-one personalised business coaching prior to the awards week
• Series of entrepreneurship workshops, knowledge sessions and networking events during the Awards week
• Media visibility
• A place on the INSEAD social entrepreneurship 6-day executive programme
• Networking opportunities through the Cartier Awards community
First prize for the six laureates to be announced at the awards ceremony in Singapore:
• $100 000 in prize money
• One-to-one personalised business mentoring
Second prize for the 12 finalists is $30 000 in prize money.
To apply, visit the dedicate website.