With smartphone usage on the up and IT literacy expanding, bringing Internet of Things (IoT) level connectivity is a natural progression for this tech-hungry continent
Brett Parker 16 Aug 2016
Five things you need to know about the future of the retail market in sub-Saharan Africa
Louise Marsland 16 Jun 2016
The fourth International Addis Agrofood Agriculture, Agricultural Machinery, Food, Food Technologies and Packaging Exhibition is one of the fastest growing agro-food events
South Africa has imposed a total travel ban for all non-citizens traveling from identified high risk countries to prevent the spread of Ebola to the country.
In SA, Famous Brands produces 265,000 cups of specially blended coffee a day. With 2,175 restaurants, the company, whose brands include Wimpy, Steers and Mugg & Bean, also makes 77m ice-cream cones a year. It's the big daddy of SA franchising, with a R9,7bn market capitalisation, and it wants to repeat its local success in the rest of Africa.
Zeenat Moorad 16 Sep 2013
- Everything you need to know about getting a customs clearance - UNITED STATES
- Saint Laurent ordered to remove 'degrading' posters - FRANCE
- Fury over 'degrading' Saint Laurent ad campaign - FRANCE
- Burberry sees UK sales sparkle on Brexit-hit pound - UNITED KINGDOM
- Amazon seeking 120,000 seasonal workers - UNITED STATES