About Bizcommunity.comBizcommunity.com's head office in Woodstock, Cape Town is close to the CBD in an area characterised by old warehouses filled with creative businesses which enjoy its loft spaces, giant murals and cool cafés. From here, the team of 30 staff members enable business communities with best practice digital media planning and B2B content techniques.
Bizcommunity has become a household media brand name, the first-choice B2B site in Africa, with an audience of 370,000 multi-industry professionals who stay informed and publish corporate content across 18 sectors of the economy.
Bizcommunity's company listings, publishing and promotional options launch and maintain corporate brand reputations via high value digital SEO presence.
HistoryAs early as 2001, Bizcommunity founders Andre Rademan and Ken van Ginkel had anticipated the future of a dedicated online B2B publishing hub that would allow companies to take control of corporate communication distribution and network within targeted business communities.
The initial content offering and distribution platform, which was aimed at South Africa's advertising, marketing and media industries, succeeded in giving players in this globally recognised sector of the African economy the means to promote themselves and their services.
Since 2008, Bizcommunity has been catering to additional business communities across 18 dynamic industry sectors in Africa.
About the daily industry news
- Bizcommunity employs a team of dedicated B2B specialised journalists.
- The editorial team sends its industry newsletters to the inboxes of 370,000 subscribers - a total reach of 5,9 million monthly newsletters.
- Bizcommunity newsletters enable the building and promotion of industry communities in our region.
- Many companies choose to subscribe their whole team to Bizcommunity's portfolio of industry newsletters.
- Biz newsletters are ideal for the promotion of industry specific events, promotions, jobs and general B2B communications.
- News from our 600+ Press Office, Company, Recruiter and Event listing contributors is featured and distributed via the newsletters daily.
Click here to invite your team to subscribe.
Click here to publish in the newsletters.
About Biz Press Offices
- The flagship Bizcommunity showcase and content distribution product allows companies a top-of-mind presence.
- Allows companies the presence they deserve, via high-traffic, custom-designed showcases and manageable payment options.
- Join over 600 Press Office partners who get their company news featured as front page stories among breaking news and specialist industry contributors in their sector.
- Offers excellent SEO results for company news.
- Allows companies full control of corporate and brand reputation management.
- Offers additional promotion via 40,000 social media followers.
- A content advisory and writing service is available.
- A headline feed from Bizcommunity Press Offices are currently being showcased on the acclaimed Daily Maverick news site.
About advertising on BizcommunityAllows advertisers to reach 350,000 professionals who get daily breaking news, B2B news and opinion related to their chosen industries via 3,3 million monthly website views.
- Creative Ad Space Formats - offer share of eyeballs in the section of your choice. Ask us about creative recommendations and options.
- Focus Features - own full or co-sponsorship of topical editorial focuses.
- Section Sponsorship - ask about owning full or co-sponsorship of a specific industry sector or target a sector of your choice in newsletters, site or mobile.
- Special Sections - partnering with major industry events allows us to offer top-of-mind co-branding presence for sponsors.
- Content Calendar - allows advertisers to tactically plan a presence. View the annual Content Calendar highlights and call us to discuss your presence.
- Promoted Content - the popular top story box position offers great front page impact.
- All options can be booked to suit any period or budget.
- Bizcommunity.com is the gateway to African partners.
- BizAfrica has, so far, launched into the following African territories: Algeria, Angola, Botswana, Cote d'Ivoire, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
- African contributions or content partnerships should be sent to .
- Subscribe to the Africa newsletter
- 34.63% of page views on Bizcommunity.com are via mobile access offering great value advertising presence.
- The mobile interface allows readers to access the social media feed, breaking news, company news, jobs offered, events, as well as podcast and video content on the go.
About Biz Recruitment
- Bizcommunity's daily industry newsletters and portals have become first choice for recruiters and job seekers.
- Access thousands of qualified professionals in 18 industries throughout Africa via our exclusive CV database.
- Allows recruiters to build their reputation in their sectors via branded job ads and visually rich Recruiter Offices.
- Bizcommunity's takeaway Media & Marketing Show offers bite-size, tasty B2B content >>to go.
- Warren Harding @BizWazzapresents podcast interview sessions with leading players and newsmakers from the best of Bizcommunity's Media & Marketing portal.
- Currently receiving 20-30 email requests for interviews per day.
- A must-have sponsorship opportunity for event, special focus features and more.
- Bizcommunity's annual Trend Report started by former Bizcommunity editor and industry doyenne Louise Marsland.
- Over 100 contributors participate in this first-to-market annual multi-industry Trend Report.
- Multiple format opportunities - website, special newsletters, PDF and iPad reports, live events, podcast.
- Flagship coffee table book presence for sponsors.
If you have any questions or comments, we'd love to hear from you. Telephone +0860 812 000 or use our online contact form.