Senior .Net Developer
|Remuneration:||R35000 - R55000 per month Basic salary|
A leading document automation software company based in Bellville with offices in Seattle and London are looking for a senior level software developer to join their team Cape Town based engineering team.
Helping organizations create business critical documents more efficiently and accurately - from pitch presentations and proposals, to contracts and statements of work - aligning all documents to the company CI.
Working closely with Microsoft to enhance document productivity across the Office platform. Their software is incredibly powerful but highly intuitive and very easy to use. Even the most non-technical of users can quickly create accurate, recognizespersonalised and compliant documents. Clients include law firms and organisations that want to streamline their bid, sales and content management processes.
What we need you for:
Working closely with the VP of engineering and his team in the following areas:
Development and technical responsibilities
- Develop highly performing, robust, quality and scalable features - defined best practice.
- Express Programming Omnipotence;
- Have an excellent understanding of your given programming environment to set precedent, and ensure correct habits. Knowing different ways to implement (and know which one is the best approach)
- Know the language's methods, syntax, structure, parameterization, memory leaks, and looping methodologies without the need to regularly consult the documentation.
- Know the best practices for development with authority
- Know when a framework is required, a nice-to-have, and when to avoid.
- Contribute to technical design decisions and technical discussions and challenge peers to ensure the best possible technical approach to building solutions are implemented.
- Plan & configure development environments
- Attend to Environment Issues found on Dev- & QA environments
- Keep up to date with trends and new technology
- Be aware of the latest trends. Read the latest articles and blogs. Try out the latest tools and experiment with new APIs. Help spread this mindset across the team.
- Participate in monthly meetings/workshops to go over new software/technologies/ capabilities
- Provide technical guidance to developers to help team successfully develop and deploy solutions
- Provide support to development team to diagnose and resolve application, configuration, and code-level technical support issues.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule
- Understand the product development life cycle and what others do
- Work with team to identify, design and implement SDLC processes.
- Requirements Analysis
- Work with product owner to unpack-, understand-, challenge and refine requirements
- Technical planning
- Work with technical lead and architect to translate requirements into technical design
- Provide input to architecture and design
- Work with technical leads to validate and adjust software architecture if necessary.
- Analyse risk and report problems in meeting system requirements
- Team Ceremonies
- Participate and contribute to backlog grooming, storyboarding, task breakdowns, estimations, etc.
- Support the implementation of the Agile/Scrum methodology principles, processes and supporting software within the team
- Ensure that code documentation, within area of responsibility is created, stored and maintained for current and future use.
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Testing - understand and support testing and maintenance procedures and activities.
- Bug Management - participate and contribute to the Bug Grooming ceremonies
- Assist with creation of Builds
- Deployment Testing
- Assist with solutions deployments and implementation to ensure successful delivery
- Mentor junior developers
- Identify issues, problems and opportrecognisesissues, problems or opportunities and determines whether actions are needed.
- Improve the product quality and team efficiency
Posted on 11 Aug 09:06
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Web Designer||Cape Town||18 Aug 10:05|
|Digital Designer||Johannesburg||18 Aug 10:00|
|Junior Digital Designer||Johannesburg||18 Aug 09:58|
|Middle-Weight Digital Designer||Johannesburg||18 Aug 09:56|
|Digital Designer||Cape Town||18 Aug 09:15|
|Senior UI Designer||Cape Town||18 Aug 09:14|
|Digital Campaign Designer||Cape Town||18 Aug 09:13|
|UI Designer||Cape Town||18 Aug 09:08|
|Senior Digital Designer||Cape Town||18 Aug 09:07|
|Senior Art Director||Cape Town||18 Aug 09:05|
Get job alerts for .Net developer jobs
- Snr .Net Developer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Intermediate C#.Net Full Stack Developer, Cape Town, Century City, Datafin
- C# Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Level C# Developers, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Mid-Level C# Developers, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior Systems Developer - C#, Cape Town, Pinelands, Datafin
- Senior .Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Junior-Senior .Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior ASP.Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Mid-Level ASP.Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- ASP.Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Mid-Senior Level C # ASP.NET Web Developer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- C# Developer Team Lead, Cape Town, Datafin
- C#.Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Mid-Level ASP.Net MVC Developer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Mid-level ASP.Net Developer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Mid-Senior Level C # ASP.Net Web Developer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Senior C# Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Senior .Net Developer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Mid .Net Developer, Cape Town, Claremont, Recruit Digital
- Junior C# Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- .Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- Mid-Level ASP.Net Developer, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- Senior C#.Net Developer, Cape Town, Datafin
- C# Developers, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior .Net Developer, Cape Town
- Senior Software C# Developer, Cape Town, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Junior .Net Developer, Cape Town, Bellville, e-Merge IT Recruitment
- Senior .Net Developer/Team Lead, Cape Town, Tygervalley Area