Reservations manager required in Gauteng.
- Grade 12/matric
- Degree/diploma in hospitality
- Two to four years’ experience in a reservations management position
- Strong leadership
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent sales and customer skills
- Polite and friendly
- Strong administration skills
- Well-spoken and well presented
- Computer literate (Opera Systems)
Please take note: If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Your details will be held for future vacancies.
Please visit our website www.mprtc.co.za to upload your CV or for more information.
Posted on 11 Aug 11:14
The most essential and important resource any company can possess will undoubtedly be the talent that they employ. This is where MPCT is crucial, in that we specialise in the most diverse and complex resource; we supply people, the right people, for your company.
|Recent jobs by MPRTC Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Administration Manager||Mpumalanga||18 Aug 15:39|
|Guest Relations Manager||Limpopo||18 Aug 15:37|
|Senior Estimator||Cape Town||18 Aug 14:41|
|Senior Estimator||Johannesburg||18 Aug 14:41|
|Commerce Content Eduation Writer||CPT - Southern Suburbs||18 Aug 14:12|
|Spa Therapist/ Reservationist||Thaba Nchu||18 Aug 11:48|
|Graphic Designer||Nelspruit||18 Aug 10:07|
|Assistant Manager||Nelspruit||18 Aug 08:57|
|Debtors Clerk||Cape Town||17 Aug 13:34|
|Executive Chef||North West||17 Aug 09:06|