|Remuneration:||R25000 - R40000 per month Cost to company|
|Benefits:||Pension Fund, Medical Aid, and more.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Durbanville|
|Company:||Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment|
Job descriptionA leading financial services group is looking for a project accountant to join the team in Durbanville.
Business manager reporting to the group chief operating officer working alongside a small team dedicated to special projects and ad-hoc reports.
The nature of the role varies considerably based upon the projects that are currently underway in the business and reporting period. The candidate is required to have strong interpersonal skills since they will be interacting with senior management on a frequent basis, inadditionl to excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Assist with the development of reports based on the needs of the different stakeholders in the business
- Compiling reports which include financial and non-financial information from various data sources
- Identify and investigate unusual trends and anomalies to ensure that results are a true reflection of the business
- Liaise with divisional staff to compile relevant reports, while taking into account the overall group
- Working with the MIS and IT teams to develop automated solutions for the business
- Scrutinising MIS and financial information for accuracy
- Assisting with the preparation and collation of documents for regulator visits and returns
- Assist with development of management presentations to stakeholders
- Summarising and presenting data in a meaningful way to aid decision making
- Collating information and compiling reports for ad-hoc requests
- Ability to generate reports in Excel by incorporating information from different data sources
- Good project planning skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Delivering results and meeting management expectations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate and work with people
- Ability to package and communicate financial information in a clear and concise manner.
- CA(SA), CFA, CIMA Qualification
- Computer literacy; Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Recently qualified CA(SA) or management accountant
- Completed articles
- Project management experience
- Financial services exposure
- Knowledge Qlikview
Posted on 18 Aug 07:08
Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
We're recruitment experts who specialise in digital. With over 15 years experience ,Here's what we offer.
FAST, PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Speed is everything in this business, which is why work around the clock to get results fast.
A UNIQUE DIGITAL FOCUS
We're passionate about digital and uniquely focused on helping the industry grow. From Client Service to Paid Media, SEO, Marketing, and more, we've got it covered.
With contacts across the South Africa and some obroad, we have the ability to find work placements and opportunities irrespective of location.
Whether it's immersing ourselves in company culture or hot desking at clients to find them the perfect candidate, we pull out all the stops.
|Recent jobs by Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Production Assistant/Account Executive||Cape Town||18 Aug 07:06|
|Senior UI/UX Designer||Johannesburg||18 Aug 07:06|
|Mid Level PPC Campaign Manager||Cape Town||18 Aug 07:06|
|Senior PPC Campaign Manager||Cape Town||18 Aug 07:06|
|Hotel Reservationist||Cape Town||18 Aug 07:06|
|Front-End Developer - AngularJS||Cape Town||18 Aug 07:06|
Get job alerts for Accountant jobs
- Junior Accountant, Stellenbosch
- Accountant, Cape Town, Plumstead, Reed Recruitment
- Accountant, Cape Town, Reed Recruitment
- Junior Management Accountant, Cape Town, Norther Suburbs, Capfin
- Cost/Management Accountant - SAP, Cape Town, Atlantis, West Coast Personnel
- CA, Cape Town, Century City, West Coast Personnel