|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Benefits:||UIF, Provident Fund, Medical Aid|
Rage has an exciting opportunity for a store manager to take on the responsibility of one of its branches around the Potchefstroom CBD, North West.
This store is in need of an achievement-orientated person with excellent customer service and people management skills.
Two years' experience as a store manager will be advantageous.
The position requires the candidate to have retail experience in women’s fashion, a flair for visual merchandising and a good head for figures and administration.
- Driving turnover to ensure achievement of targets
- Controlling expenses
- Managing stock losses to ensure shrinkage is in line with the company standard
- People management, including, recruitment, development and training of staff, employee relations, performance management
- Executing in-store merchandise strategy and standards
- Ensure customer satisfaction by executing our customer service strategy and fulfilling the demands of our customers
Posted on 11 Aug 15:32
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Assistant Manager, Operations Manager, Digital Account Manager