Business Development Manager
|Remuneration:||R20000 - R35000 per month Basic plus commission|
Our client is an established SEO agency in Cape Town. They also offer PPC and design and development services. They are Google qualified, with all their Cape Town staff being Google qualified individuals. Their focus is not only on SEO rankings but also on an in-depth understanding of your business, enabling them to offer you tailored SEO services, ensuring they drive a positive return on your investment.
They are looking for a new business development manager to join their growing team.
Responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Develop winning selling strategies and proposals
- Prospect, evaluate and identify business opportunities
- Acquire new clients across a group of media agencies
- Sales presentations to groups with varying degrees of seniority
- Work closely with account management to provide superior performance and customer service, and grow repeat business
- Sales administration tasks on sales pipeline and client contracts
- Contribute to a culture focused on performance, positive thinking and active collaboration with the rest of the companies
- Prior sales experience will be advantageous, however, consideration will be given to self-motivated, sales focused candidates displaying strong sales traits
- Understanding and passion for the digital marketing industry(knowledge of SEO/PPC will be advantageous)
- Demonstrate proven communication and presentation skills
- Proactive approach, confident communicator and driven to meet and exceed set targets
- Degree level education
Posted on 11 Aug 13:54
Recruit Digital; leading recruitment agency for the Digital, Media, IT & Advertising sectors in South Africa.
Covering both Cape Town and JHB roles, Recruit Digital provides staff for Media firms, Digital Agencies, Corporates, Startups, E-commerce retailers, and all other Internet related businesses.
Recruit Digital fills vacancies within Client Services, Creative & Design, Development & Technology, Sales, Copy-writing, Social Media, SEO, Planning & Strategy, Marketing, Senior Management & Executive positions.
|Recent jobs by Recruit Digital||City||Date posted|
|Senior PHP Developer||Observatory||23 Aug 14:53|
|Front End Developer||Cape Town||23 Aug 14:52|
|Community Manager||Durban||23 Aug 11:08|
|Multimedia Designer||Durban||23 Aug 10:53|
|Senior Android Developer||Cape Town||21 Aug 16:54|
|Customer Insights Analyst||Cape Town||21 Aug 16:53|
|Senior Systems Engineer||Westlake||21 Aug 16:52|
|BI Engineer||Cape Town||21 Aug 16:51|
|Mid Level Data Scientist||City of Cape Town Metro||21 Aug 16:50|