Public Relations Manager
|Remuneration:||negotiable Basic salary|
|Own transport required:||Yes|
Job descriptionWe are seeking a public relations manager (PR manager) to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programmes.
At Conversion Advantage, we live by one simple rule: to evolve brands from plain to premium with an integrated digital marketing approach. As PR manager, you will play a pivotal role in achieving this, as well as to build our business connections and to elevate our company profile, while staying true to who we are as a brand and the culture we have cultivated.
- Proven track record and working experience in the public relations field, preferably within a media and/or communications and/or advertising agency.
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at a local, national and international level.
- Strong relationships with local and national businesses and industry media outlets – international relationships are a big plus.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in broadcast, print, digital and social media interviews.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Solid experience with and understanding of social media campaigns and social media platforms, including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, IG, Snapchat, and all the channels that haven’t even been discovered yet.
- Event planning experience will be a plus.
- A digital native who understands and appreciates all things digital.
- BA/MA degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field.
- Project management skills are imperative as this is a high energy environment and you will have to think on your feet, shoot from the hip and be ready to roll with the punches (and the glasses of wine).
Posted on 11 Aug 13:49
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Account Manager, Store Manager, Project Manager, Campaign Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Assistant Manager, Operations Manager, Digital Account Manager