Publisher Services Manager
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, Century City, Canal Walk|
365 Digital is an end-to-end publisher solutions company that provides publishers superior monetization channels and technology while offering advertisers and agencies access to bespoke advertising opportunities and marketplaces of premium ad inventory. As South Africa’s largest premium publisher network, 365 Digital works with many of the country’s largest digital publishers. Having pioneered vertical media in South Africa, the 365 Digital network not only offers scalable premium inventory solutions across a mix of content rich brand safe environments, it also offers significant performance offerings throughout its segmented inventory pools.365 Digital is proudly part of the Mark1 Media family of companies.We pride ourselves on our high levels of customer service and our ability to exceed our clients’ objectives time and time again.
We are looking for a publisher services manager to join the commercial team in our dynamic, rapidly growing business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the managing and the developing of multiple publisher accounts, ensuring strong relationships, superior service levels and increased profitability. Responsibility includes driving revenue, cultivating relationships, as well as the day-to-day oversight of clients.We are seeking innovative, passionate, and driven people who can foster strong client relationships and drive awareness of our services, all whilst thriving in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage a portfolio of premium publishers.
- Act as a brand ambassador to 365 Digital’s services to drive 365 Digital to become the preferred partner amongst new and existing clients.
- Build productive and strong relationships with publishers and agencies and act as the face of 365 Digital.
- Initiate, develop, and present relevant opportunities to publishers to increase profitability.
- Drive incremental revenue opportunities within existing clients being their advisor and build meaningful relationships from C-level to ad operations.
- Responsible for the effective monetization of publisher’s web and mobile properties.
- Ensure effective execution of direct and programmatic ad sales against set targets and budgets, with a clear focus on customer retention, incremental sales (cross-sell and up-sell opportunities).
- Work closely with Ad Operations team to ensure successful agency/client campaigns, yield management and optimisation.
- Minimum two years' digital industry experience.
- Matric or higher (candidates with a degree will be favoured).
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Previous experience in a similar digital role.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, PPT).
- Client facing experience, marketing or consulting.
- Strategic thinker with creative problem-solving abilities.
- Works independently to complete assignments with minimal direction.
- Naturally takes a collaborative approach and values teamwork to achieve goals and solutions.
- Great administrative skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Advertising, digital agency, digital publishing or AdTech experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of the programmatic landscape, DSP’s and SSP’s.
- Ability to influence key decision makers.
Posted on 17 Jul 11:19
Apply by email
Dilshaad van der Schyff
Dilshaad van der Schyff
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.