|Remuneration:||R10000 - R12000 per month Basic plus commission|
|Location:||Johannesburg, Northern Suburbs|
Our client is a growing design agency with a young, fresh and super cool approach to its work. If you are keen on joining a team of young, forward-thinking, future rockstars of the design industry, then you have come to the right place.
“This job is about so much more than just the “doing” of the job – we’re a small agency that values our eccentricities and our differences. We’re a people-centric force to be reckoned with, doing things our cheeky way but with enough understanding, give and take and cooperation to make all of our people happy – clients, staff, friends, colleagues and people of all titles. The most imperative part of this job is the building and caring for of all our relationships, done with a heartening smile and knowledge enough to know when to tell people to “jog on” (nicely).”
- Specialises in the development of new accounts/clients.
- Services and augments the business of existing accounts/clients.
- Identifies prospects’ advertising, marketing, and business issues and matches these with agency capabilities and ideas.
- Develops strategies and tactics for pursuing selected prospects.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports and weekly work plans.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, services and new services being offered.
- Recommends additions and adjustments to services delivered, and delivery of services by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and industry knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications and establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Up to three years' industry experience
- Preferred, but not a necessity
- Experience does not need to be sales related (may be service or industry related)
- Customer service
- Meeting sales goals
- Closing skills
- Prospecting skills
- Service knowledge
- Social media and social media community management
- Web design and development
- Presentation skills
- Client relationships
- Motivation for sales
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn management basics
- Strong intrapersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident, hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
Posted on 12 Oct 14:29
See also: Sales Consultant, Business Analyst, Consultant, Tour Consultant, Business Development Consultant, PR Consultant, Business Development Manager, Marketing Consultant, Business Intelligence Specialist, Business Manager
We are a 100% Black female owned company (level 1 contributor) specialising in Marketing, Advertising, Media, PR and Retail recruitment.
|Recent jobs by Sparkplugs Recruitment||City||Date posted|
|Paid Search Specialist||Pretoria||17 Oct 14:30|
|Sales/Business Development||Johannesburg||12 Oct 14:29|
|Senior Art Director/Animator||Joahannesburg||11 Oct 16:15|
|HR Director||Cape Town||10 Oct 10:02|
|Writer/Content Developer||Johannesburg||02 Oct 12:28|
|Internal Communications Manager||Johannesburg||02 Oct 12:27|
|SEO/PPC Campiagn Manager||Johannesburg||02 Oct 12:24|
|Operations Assistant||Johannesburg||22 Sep 13:24|
|Design/UX Manager||Johannesburg||19 Sep 08:32|
|Traffic/Operations Manager||Johannesburg||19 Sep 08:22|