Senior SEO Manager
|Remuneration:||To be discussed|
|Benefits:||Flexi Hours. Remote work. International travel. Wellness allowance. Personal coaching sessions.|
|Location:||Cape Town, Woodstock|
- Do you bore friends to tears with ‘fascinating’ SEO anecdotes?
- Do you prefer to discuss Google over Cape Town property prices, or Game of Thrones mayhem at dinner parties?
- Are you intimately familiar with the works of Rand Fishkin, Barry Schwartz, and Danny Sullivan?
- Are you bored, or under appreciated, in your current digital agency role, and want to work for the coolest digital agency in South Africa?
- Have you got a minimum of five years’ specialist SEO experience and some great client success stories to talk about with us?
Your role will primarily involve creating and implementing client SEO strategies.
Whilst our head of digital strategy - an SEO ninja of the highest order - will provide strategic guidance, we expect you to know tonnes already.
Please note, this is not a junior role for someone looking to get started in SEO!
We think 9 to 5 jobs suck, so you will be free to structure your day around your other passions – boxing session at 11am…or yoga at 3pm…no problem.
You will have huge flexibility regarding where and when you work. Part of the week will be at our funky Woodstock Exchange office, and part of the week can be remote (if you choose).
You're right for this role if you're an avid learner who's used to constantly soaking up new developments in the online world. In fact, as part of the CleverClicks team we’ll invest at least half a day per week in improving your skills - so you need to love learning new tricks that'll help you do your job even better.
You’re also right for this role if you're very aware that rankings, traffic, links, page speed and title tags mean nothing by themselves, and that it’s the incredible sales growth that Google can deliver to businesses that matters.
Your success will be measured by results achieved for clients, not effort expended.
Does this all sound good to you? Do your friends describe you as open-minded, ambitious, smart, confident, open to criticism and passionate?
Then apply now!
Company DescriptionCleverClicks is a fast growing Australian-based digital marketing agency with staff in Australia as well as Cape Town.
Our ‘outward’ mission is to help small and medium sized business owners live their entrepreneurial dreams. We do this through implementing clever marketing strategies with SEO, PPC and social.
Just as importantly, our ‘inward’ mission is for each of us to push ourselves into the next level of personal growth. Whatever that may be for you. Making you more fulfilled, more valuable and ultimately, happier. More to be revealed in the interview.
We give you the flexibility to achieve the optimal work/life balance for you, allowing you to be productive while living a fun and exciting life. We offer each team member the services of a personal coach twice a month.
Apply now – this could well be the best job you’ve ever had. (But be prepared, previous candidates have described our recruitment process as “full on”. We don't take on a new member of the family lightly.)
- Minimum of five years' SEO experience
- Advanced Google Search Console knowledge
- At least intermediate (but preferably advanced) Google Analytics knowledge
Posted on 11 Aug 15:14
See also: SEO
- SEO Specialist, Cape Town, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- SEO/PPC Analyst, Cape Town, Ivy Farrell Recruitment
- Senior SEO Specialist, Cape Town, Tokai
- SEO Specialist, Cape Town, Recruit Digital
- SEO Intern, Cape Town, Woodstock, CBD
- SEO Executive, Cape Town, Woodstock, Digipath Digital Recruitment
- SEO Developer, Cape Town, Airport Industria
- SEO Specialist, Cape Town, CDB