Digital Project Manager/Producer
|Reference:||#ProjectMan - CT|
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
We currently looking for a project/traffic manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the daily resourcing and implementation of Scrum for various client projects that include website CMS builds, mobile application development, microsite campaigns, and more.
You will work closely with many stakeholders including the operations director, client service team, designers and developers to ensure smooth and successful delivery of projects. The position will report into the production manager.
It is essential that you understand internet technologies, terminologies and the workflow of a typical digital project lifecycle. You will have experience working in a digital agency environment and have a good working understanding of project planning, project management, client expectation management, risk management and pressure situation management.
- A degree or similar qualifications
- Two+ years' experience within an agency environment (or preferably a digital environment)
- Responsible for the delivery/trafficking of every project that comes through the business
- Coordinate and manage the internal daily Scrum process
- Keep a close eye on all project deadlines to ensure that projects are delivered on time
- Keep a close eye on all project resourcing to ensure that projects are delivered on budget
- Plan resourcing, track timelines and provide feedback to the client service team on projects progress
- Experience working with project plans using MS Project
- Experience using project management tools like Chase/Active Colab, etc.
- A good knowledge of the terminology and technical aspects related to web and mobile development
- Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills (essential)
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- A complete understanding of the digital process
- Excellent attention to detail
- Military-like organisational and time management skills
- Multitasking skills and the ability to very comfortably juggle multiple projects
- Ability to recommend and define processes to continuously improve the business
- Ability to understand a client’s business and project requirements
- A team player with good interpersonal skills to deal with various personalities
- A passion for the online industry a true digital enthusiast!
- Assertive and confident
- Mature and reliable
- Honest and credible
- Cooperative attitude
- Willingness to learn, grow and accept constructive correction and supervision
- Ability to work well under pressure
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Jul 11:14
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Digital Designer, Project Manager, Digital Account Manager, Graphic and Digital Designer/Art Director/DTP, Project Coordinator, Digital Copywriter, IT Project Manager, Digital Marketer, Account/Project Manager, Digital Graphic Designer
Get job alerts for Digital Project Manager/Producer jobs
- Senior Development Producer, Cape Town, Observatory
- Multimedia Content Producer/Animator, Cape Town, New Media (Recruitment)
- Multimedia Content Producer/Animator, Cape Town, Media24
- Insert Producer, Cape Town, Observatory
- Paid Media Specialist, Cape Town, Pro Found
- Producers Assistant/In-House Production Coordinator, Cape Town, City Bowl
- Junior Content Producer, Cape Town, CBD
- Senior Producer, Cape Town, Woodstock, Ogilvy Cape Town
- Journalist/Content Producer, Cape Town, Salt River
- Senior Conference Producer, Cape Town, Rondebosch, Newlands
- Swedish Speaking Content Creator, Cape Town, Claremont
- Freelance Conference Producer, Cape Town, Rondebosch
- Conference Producer with eCommerce background, Cape Town, Newlands
- Event Planner, Cape Town, Diep River, Southern Suburbs
- Senior Event Manager, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Ad Talent