Digital Account Manager
|Reference:||#AM - CT|
|Company:||Liquorice Digitas LBi|
Liquorice is a dynamic, forward thinking, and a world leading digital agency. We are seeking a client service account manager who will have the opportunity to work on our exciting, challenging and diverse globally recognised brands. Our developments are known to be award winning, pioneering and cutting edge. We are one of South Africa’s leading full-service digital agencies, delivering best-in-class strategy, creative, and technology.
Clients approach Liquorice when they need the best mix of technical expertise and solid marketing and design to help them achieve their objectives in their competitive marketplace.
This position is an account management position in the company – reporting directly to the group account director.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing various web/mobile/CRM based projects, accountable for client liaison, maintaining relationships with client on a client service level, campaign development and management.
Management of client accounts and all facets of client service and of the delivery of agency services in an efficient and effective manner.
- Administering all day-to-day activities.
- Establish and maintain a productive communication between the client and the agency.
- Ensure a smooth and timeous workflow of activities directed at the client.
- Coordinate and manage all agency services to the client.
- Write status reports for each account.
- Assist in the professional growth of the account managers and account executives.
- Work closely and provide support to the account director.
- Work with other departments to ascertain timetables, pursue estimate approval and follow the project through actual production and final presentation.
- Effective and accurate financial management of projects.
- Identify new opportunities within the client’s business by identifying opportunities to improve current practices, creative work and campaign performance.
- Develop campaign case studies. Maintain the integrity of the creative strategy and work throughout the campaign.
- Min two to three years’ experience in an agency environment essential
- Marketing or communications degree preferable
- Real passion for digital essential
- Interpersonal communication
- Own transport and drivers licence
- Time and people management
- Must have a very strong understanding of the online environment
- Broad understanding of all communication disciplines – CRM, BTL, ATL
- TTL and international experience beneficial
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong project management skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Web and Visio
- Broad understanding of new technology and the application of it to the creative process
- Ability to review campaign results and identify opportunities for improvement
- Excellent creative understanding and ability to judge creative outputs
- Work hard, play hard attitude.
- Every detail oriented.
- A go-getter who always strives to deliver the best possible results.
- Have great work ethic and be prepared to go the extra mile - a real team player.
- Confident with a drive to succeed.
- Analytical thinking to review campaign results
- Ability to work under pressure
If you are interested in applying for this great opportunity, please send your CV to using the reference mentioned above. Please do not send any additional documentation.
Please note we reserve the right to freeze or not hire in the role.
Should you not receive a response from us within three weeks of your application, unfortunately, your application has been unsuccessful.
Posted on 17 Jul 11:14
Apply by email
Or apply with your Biz CV
Create your CV once, and thereafter you can apply to this ad and future job ads easily.
See also: Manager, Store Manager, Account Manager, Digital Designer, Project Manager, Assistant Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Manager, Account Executive, Account Director
Get job alerts for Digital Account Manager jobs
- Freelance Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Talent Magnet | Digital Recruitment
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Foreshore, CBD
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Winelands, Liquorice
- Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Woodstock, CBD
- Senior Digital Account Manager, Cape Town, Century City
- Digital Account Manager/Project Manager, Cape Town, CBD
- Digital Analyst, Cape Town, Viv Gordon Placements