How to Market and Sell Training Products, Events, and Services
This is a tailormade workshop for all HR and training consultants, business development managers; event producers, event marketers, PCOs, professional training service providers, trainers, and people interested in improving their knowledge of professional consulting marketing strategies.
The workshop will seek to answer the following questions:
•How do you effectively market, promote and sell an intangible such as a professional training service?
•How can you assure the client that your learning or professional solution is the one to choose?
•How do you stand out in a market filled with noise and intense competition? a World of SETAs, accreditations, big budgets, a move to online learning and skeptical customers?
If you would like to grow your training and event management business, tweak and add to your existing marketing strategies and learn new ways to do things and build your reputation and credibility, this workshop is a must attend.
On the agenda
- What clients look for in a professional services and training provider;
- Why defining your ideal audience is crucial (Buyer persona identification);
- Understanding the differences between Features, Advantages and Benefits;
- How to stimulate your ideal audience to attend your event;
- How to fill up your workshops and seminars;
- How to market in-house training, public events, online training and your consulting services;
- How to generate leads and find new opportunities to capitalize on your knowledge and skills;
- How to plant seeds now for a harvest in the future;
- How to market yourself and services smarter, faster, and more competitively;
- How to promote your training services using more than 23 personal and impersonal marketing and promotional tactics;
- How to position yourself as an Expert and Thought Leader in the training and consulting field;
- How to separate your business from the rest of the pack; build a reputation and CREATE a name for yourself; and much more!
Contact for more information or visit http://www.deonbinneman.com/marketing-and-selling-training-services/ to download the booking form.
Deon Binneman is a highly experienced independent Reputation Management adviser, Speaker and Facilitator that has worked with organisations in 16 countries for the past 21 years. Deon has facilitated programs on Marketing and Selling Professional and Consulting Services for 21 years. Check his profile.
Registrations are now open and seating is reserved for 15 delegates only. It is ideal training for Training Practice Business Development Managers, Sales personnel, independent training consultants and freelancers.
•Early Bird Fee: R2,150 excluding VAT (R2,451 VAT inclusive) payable before close of business Friday, 6 October
•Regular Rate: R3,363 (R2,950 + VAT) payable by close of business 23 October
•Group Rate: R2,451 (R2,150 plus VAT) per delegate - three delegates or more
Fees includes lunch, refreshments and documentation. Final Bookings and payments close 24 October.
Come and join us for a worthwhile learning experience, network with your peers and benchmark and tweak your reputation building and marketing and event marketing plans.
Download a registration form for completion and to secure your seat. SEATS ARE LIMITED - BOOK NOW! Bookings will be confirmed on a first come, first served basis, and limited seats are available.
Date: 27 October 2017
Time: 08:30 - 16:00
Venue: Apollo Hotel, Ferndale, Randburg, Johannesburg
Cost: See above
More info: Hotel apollo, 158 Bram Fischer Drive, Randburg - Near Multichoice Head Office
Contact: Deon BInneman
Company name: The Reputation Go-to Guy
Telephone number: +27 11 4753515