Township-based Lemok Marketing Group brands Redefine-owned shopping centre
Lemok Group, and its subsidiaries, were commissioned by Redefine Properties to create an integrated marketing campaign for The Boulders shopping centre's #LiveUncapped free Wi-Fi launch.
The campaign included putting up branded elements across the entire mall as well as building free Wi-Fi stations in key locations at the mall. This was also coupled with a social media strategy. When conceptualising this campaign, the team looked at other "Free Wi-Fi" campaigns at other shopping centres and what was apparent was the fact that all campaigns simply concentrated on telling people that there's free Wi-Fi, however failed to give people ideas on how to use the data. With the #LiveUncapped campaign, the Lemok team decided to give the audience ideas on how to effectively 'burn' the three hours of uncapped data they have access to.
The Lemok Group divisional responsibilities included:
- Lemok Digital Agency - conceptualised the overall campaign strategy and creative direction, including the social media strategy.
- Tatom Stationery & Printing - was in charge of production, from the bin wraps to the hanging banners to procuring furniture for building the Wi-Fi stations.
- EBC Design Studio - was given the responsibility of creating the designs, illustrations and art direction.
Lemok Agency's press office
- Township-based Lemok Marketing Group brands Redefine-owned shopping centre 12 Oct 2017
- Township-based lemok digital agency signs redefine properties 8 Aug 2017
- Township-based activations company to help brands cut through nuances 8 Aug 2017