Armed with the raddest kicks in town...
For the second half of 2016, First Pencil collaborated with King James Cape Town on three content pieces for New Balance South Africa.
It’s always great to see the immediate reactions from viewers on social media platforms and we believe we did not disappoint. But let’s not lie, we also love some international recognition and we are literally doing backflips about winning silver (for content editing) at CICLOPE 2016 (the festival of craft). Being nominated alongside companies such as Smuggler and Prettybird sure ain't bad.
Have a look - we hope they make you happy.
FirstPencil's press office
- Even on Mother's Day, Mom knows best 18 Jul 2017
- If you think making ads is tough... 17 Jul 2017
- Finding joy in showcasing product 6 Apr 2017
- Is the AI apocalypse a real thing? 7 Mar 2017
- Armed with the raddest kicks in town... 6 Mar 2017