Join the top team with Ads24's mass market - Daily Sun, Die Son and Soccer Laduma
Ads24's kicked off a dynamic series of activations in Johannesburg last week aimed at showcasing the many opportunities provided by key players in the mass-market arena - Daily Sun, Die Son and Soccer Laduma.
Funny man Joey Rasdien kept spirits high with rolling jokes and by rallying teams to victory. Even the food played a part – AK 47s, pap and boerewors skewers, bunny chow, samosas, chicken and dumplings, morogo and slap chips, all of which could be washed down with Zamalek or a choice of cold drink.
“The point of these activations is to highlight the mass market to advertisers and brands by getting agencies to experience the market first hand and to engage with the idea of thinking beyond just print or digital,” said Ads24 Brand Manager, Marise van der Lith. “Combined, we have 8.9-million eyeballs on these titles. So we’ve developed three packages ̶ Starter Pack, Booster and Premium ̶ to highlight the multiplatform ability of Soccer Laduma, Daily Sun and Die Son to reach this highly sought after market.
“The packages offer a mix of digital, print, advertorials, social media, banner ads, sponsored sections strip ads and mobi, which we can tailor to innovative multi-platform solutions for our clients.”
Activations will roll out in Cape Town and Durban over the rest of September. For more information on how to make the most of Starter, Booster or Premium Pack contact your Ads24 representative.
Remember to follow Ads24 @Ads24_News.
Ads24's press office
- Ads24 offers customers creative tailor-made packages for a great return on investment 8 Nov 2017
- How Ads24's passion for soccer can translate into revenue for advertisers 3 Nov 2017
- Ads24 is proud to announce the winner of its #Ads24diski mass-market activation 27 Oct 2017
- Ads24 scoops award for its successful Food for Thought campaign 17 Oct 2017
- Why mass market scores best in brand communication 10 Oct 2017