When you need to supersize your content, order a Spitfire with all the trimmings
What would you like with your new McDSupremes burger? McDonald's digital agency Mirum wanted the lot, and Spitfire's Markstry was more than happy to oblige. Disco ball? Check. Dancing guy? Check. Picnicking couple, hot air balloons, shopaholics, saxophonist, golfer, aeroplane, fireworks? Check, check, check!
Being interactive digital content, it was critical for Markstry to have his ducks (and balloons, cyclists, roadtrippers etc etc) in a row, which meant working backwards from an extremely detailed storyboard and mapping out the movements of each of the elements, along with their actions during the “waiting” period.
An intense day's shoot was followed by an even more intense month in post-production. The team took the video elements and the stills of the burger's ingredients and combined them together with an awesome backing track created by Craig Durrant from Yo Grapes and Desmond & The Tutus.
The result is superbly entertaining content that's crammed full of flavour, fun and McDSupremes. So if that tickles your taste buds, call Spitfire immediately and let's see what delicious things we can cram into your script.
Spitfire Films' press office
- Markstry heads north - and GOtv loves it 26 Apr 2017
- Two nights of late-night drinks at AdFest 13 Apr 2017
- Take one Spitfire, three directors and two producers - what do you get? The Greatest Movie Ever Made 22 Mar 2017
- Markstry in the driver's seat as Renault KWID takes off 22 Mar 2017
- When you need to supersize your content, order a Spitfire with all the trimmings 20 Mar 2017