Ogilvy Cape Town gets Tracker in strong start to 2017
Ogilvy & Mather Cape Town has been appointed lead agency for Tracker South Africa after a competitive pitch against two other agencies.
Luca Gallarelli, Managing Director, and Tseliso Rangaka, ECD, Ogilvy & Mather Cape Town
Tracker, established in 1996, is connected to over one million vehicles and is the dominant tracking brand in the region. It has also expanded its business into a wide and innovative range of data applications, becoming a household name in stolen vehicle recovery and telematic solutions.
Tracker’s CEO, Wayne de Nobrega, commented: “O&M CT’s clear view of where the brand should position itself, coupled with their original ideas made them the preferred agency to take us into 2017. We look forward to a truly collaborative, creative and exciting partnership."
Ogilvy & Mather's press office
- Another big digital win for Ogilvy 27 Nov 2017
- MultiChoice rewarded for media marketing excellence at PromaxBDA 17 Nov 2017
- Ogilvy leads the direct marketing conversation 15 Nov 2017
- Pendoring adoring Ogilvy's 'Silly Spender' 14 Nov 2017
- Ad industry pushes the boat out to salute the NSRI 5 Sep 2017