Ogilvy Cape Town gets Tracker in strong start to 2017
Ogilvy & Mather Cape Town has been appointed lead agency for Tracker South Africa after a competitive pitch against two other agencies.
Luca Gallarelli, Managing Director, and Tseliso Rangaka, ECD, Ogilvy & Mather Cape Town
Tracker, established in 1996, is connected to over one million vehicles and is the dominant tracking brand in the region. It has also expanded its business into a wide and innovative range of data applications, becoming a household name in stolen vehicle recovery and telematic solutions.
Tracker’s CEO, Wayne de Nobrega, commented: “O&M CT’s clear view of where the brand should position itself, coupled with their original ideas made them the preferred agency to take us into 2017. We look forward to a truly collaborative, creative and exciting partnership."
Ogilvy & Mather's press office
- Ogilvy Public Relations announces senior promotions 24 Mar 2017
- Ogilvy dominant at Bookmarks 20 Mar 2017
- Ogilvy Cape Town wins KFC New Africa Markets 21 Feb 2017
- Ogilvy Cape Town gets Tracker in strong start to 2017 10 Feb 2017
- Ogilvy Cape Town wins global Appletiser account 31 Jan 2017