ABF Pub Quiz to raise funds for our advertising colleagues
The year is almost over but not everyone will be having a jolly festive season this year. It's been a tough time for many in the advertising and communications industry which is why it's important that we support one another. The ABF's next fundraiser, the ever popular Pub Quiz, takes place on 17 November at the Cedar Lakes Clubhouse.
Tickets cost R300 per person or R2000 for two teams of four. Snacks are included. For queries or bookings please email .
It’s also important to note that the ABF has a Section 18A tax exemption from SARS and is BBBEE compliant. By supporting this event companies can claim back from SARS and record the spend for BBBEE purposes.
For more information contact or find the ABF on Facebook.
Advertising Benevolent Fund's press office
- ABF hosts Poker Night on 28 September 12 Sep 2017
- ABF Pub Quiz to raise funds for our advertising colleagues 28 Oct 2016
- Enjoy a show at the Barnyard and assist our advertising colleagues at the same time 22 Jul 2016
- ABF hosts Poker Night 30 Oct 2015
- ABF seeks sponsors for President's Cup Golf Day 16 Sep 2015