Vodacom invests in Aces-Up's Ed van Blerk - and profits immediately
Moving Vodacom's Yebo Yethu trading from the OTC to the JSE takes some explaining. And while Aces-Up's Ed van Blerk may not be the grand master of indices and debentures, he does know everything there is to know about making the complicated entertaining and easy to understand through animation. And so began the Vodacom Yebo Yethu project: 8 video tutorials of 2 - 3 minutes each designed to reassure Yebo Yethu shareholders about the change in trading of their shares.
Because of the complex nature of the topic, script and character development was lengthy and involved close collaboration with the agency and the Vodacom client to ensure the message was accurate and understandable. Then Ed got cracking, and together with illustrator and animator Heidi Stohr - to name just one out of a team of animators - over the following weeks created a series of fun, entertaining and informative tutorials which, on trading launch day, were played on the big screen at the JSE. Now that's fame - and a happy client.
Contact Liesl today and trade your script for a cool visual communication piece. It's an investment guaranteed to pay dividends.
Executive Head: BBBEE and Transformation: Lynda Marthinus
Animation: Aces-Up Post Production
Executive Producer: Liesl Karpinski
Animation Director: Ed Van Blerk
Producer: Pebbles Gqunta
Illustration-storyboarding: Heidi Stohr
Character Design: Mdu Comics
Spitfire Films' press office
- Take one Spitfire, three directors and two producers - what do you get? The Greatest Movie Ever Made 22 Mar 2017
- Markstry in the driver's seat as Renault KWID takes off 22 Mar 2017
- When you need to supersize your content, order a Spitfire with all the trimmings 20 Mar 2017
- Vodacom invests in Aces-Up's Ed van Blerk - and profits immediately 20 Sep 2016
- JWT's Ford Spitfire - a combination guaranteed to deliver awesome performance 16 Sep 2016