JWT's Ford Spitfire - a combination guaranteed to deliver awesome performance
Mates Loyiso and Donovan are growing up, albeit reluctantly. What better vehicle to showcase their escapades than the Ford Focus? And who better to capture their comedic performances than Spitfire Director Peter Heaney? No-one, that's who. There's certainly no-one more energetic: five ads shot in one day is impressive by anyone's standards. And Peter's are high.
The close collaboration between JWT, comedians Loyiso Madinga and Donovan Goliath, and Spitfire meant things went quickly, smoothly and hilariously on the day. Scripts that were already tight on shoot day meant full attention could be paid to getting the best performances possible, and a dynamic crew along with excellent agency involvement ensured that by the end of the day we had five great pieces of work in the can.
So if you're looking to rev up your script (we'll even throw in some cross dressing if that's what it takes!), contact Liesl now and we'll do some fine tuning for you. It could be the best performance you've ever seen.
Creative Directors: Neil Lindsay & Nico Botha
Art Director: Collin Gradwell
Copywriter: Amy Auret
Client Service Manager: Valincia Reddy
Agency Producer: Cathy Wellard
Production House: Spitfire Films
Executive Producer: Liesl Karpinski
Producer: Cherice Whewell
Director: Peter Heaney
DOP : Waldo Pretorius
Camera Assistant: Khaya Jali
2nd Camera Assistant: Pule Moropoli
Post Production House: Aces-Up/Bladeworks Post Production
Sound Design: Produce Sound
Spitfire Films' press office
- Take one Spitfire, three directors and two producers - what do you get? The Greatest Movie Ever Made 22 Mar 2017
- Markstry in the driver's seat as Renault KWID takes off 22 Mar 2017
- When you need to supersize your content, order a Spitfire with all the trimmings 20 Mar 2017
- Vodacom invests in Aces-Up's Ed van Blerk - and profits immediately 20 Sep 2016
- JWT's Ford Spitfire - a combination guaranteed to deliver awesome performance 16 Sep 2016