Enjoy a show at the Barnyard and assist our advertising colleagues at the same time
It's no secret that the advertising and communications industry is going through difficult times which is why it's important that we support one another. The ABF's next fundraiser takes place on 11 August at the Barnyard Rivonia.
This way, our media and advertising partners get to have fun, entertain staff and clients all while supporting a great cause,” he says. “From as little as R300pp or R2000 for a table of eight people (includes two bottles of wine and snacks) you can enjoy the greatest music from the greatest movies. Why not even embrace the event by dressing up, dancing and having ‘the time of your life’.”
It’s also important to note that the ABF has a Section 18A tax exemption from SARS and is BBBEE compliant. By supporting this event companies can claim back from SARS and record the spend for BBBEE purposes.
For more information contact or find the ABF on Facebook.
Advertising Benevolent Fund's press office
- ABF hosts Poker Night on 28 September 12 Sep 2017
- ABF Pub Quiz to raise funds for our advertising colleagues 28 Oct 2016
- Enjoy a show at the Barnyard and assist our advertising colleagues at the same time 22 Jul 2016
- ABF hosts Poker Night 30 Oct 2015
- ABF seeks sponsors for President's Cup Golf Day 16 Sep 2015