Bizcommunity in Cannes with Ann Nurock
It is our pleasure to bid à bientôt to Ann Nurock as she heads off to cover the 64th International Festival of Creativity in Cannes next week on behalf of Bizcommunity in association with Cinemark.
Your invitation to Case Studies from Cannes 2017
Ann will also be gathering an overview of the stand out creative work, themes, events, trends and “stars” of Cannes Lions 2017, to be curated into the popular post-Cannes Case Studies shows held annually in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
As exclusive online media partner to Cannes Lions 2017, Bizcommunity in collaboration with Cinemark, will once again have the honour of welcoming you to the Case Studies from Cannes sessions:
This year three South African jury chairs will accompany Nurock on the podium in each location with their insights and anecdotes on Cannes Lion 2017 experiences.
Save the dates and book now:
- JHB (Sandton City) 19/20 July at 8.30am
- Presented by Ann Nurock in association with Cannes Lions 2017 Jury President Fran Luckin, CCO Grey; Jury Chairs Mandi Fine, CEO F/NE; Mariana O’Kelly, ECD O&M JHB
- CT (V&A Waterfront) 26 July at 9am
- Presented by Ann Nurock in association with Cannes Lions 2017 Jury Chairs Jenny Ehlers, ECD, King James Group; Camilla Clerke, CD Hello Computer; Michael Lees-Rolfe, CD FoxP2
Book now JHB 19 July
Book now JHB 20 July
Book now CPT 26 July
The International Festival of Creativity may only last a week, but the inspiration from exclusive Biz coverage lasts a whole year. Over 150 Cannes-related articles are archived in the Cannes Lions Special Section in 2016. To align your brand with Cannes on Bizcommunity and have the opportunity to co-brand the the Case Studies from Cannes events call Allison on 0860 812 000 or email .
Bizcommunity.com's press office
- Bizcommunity in Cannes with Ann Nurock 14 Jun 2017
- Put you in Youth Month 1 Jun 2017
- Your exclusive invitation to Cannes Lions 2017 29 May 2017
- #WomensMonth is not important 24 May 2017
- Biz to cover One Club Creative Week, One Show and ADC Awards 8 May 2017
|20 industry sectors in South Africa and Africa. Our flagship is Marketing & Media South Africa.|